Most of us – at some point – have fantasized what it would like to be a monster. Admit it. You have.
Now thanks to Eerie Canal Entertainment – all of you (well, us) twisted bloodthirsty what-if’ers can have a shot at being either The Mummy, The Wolfman, or two other creatures of the night. And our only goal?
Kill them ALL.
Well, they were kinda going to die anyways. All the levels in the game, Dreadline, allow you to let your monster rage out on people who are already one foot out the door. So don’t feel guilty. You’re kinda doing them a favor.
Check out the trailer and some information from the press release below. Dreadline looks like it’ll be available early 2013 for the PC. Add them over on Facebook to keep up with production news.
Introducing DREADLINE, a fast paced action RPG/RTS hybrid where you control a team of monsters, equipped with a time machine, who visit human calamities to kill those who are already doomed to die.(Think of a Diablo/Freedom Force mashup, but faster and with more blood!)
· Single player control of a bloodthirsty monster squad
· A large number of unlockable characters, each with their own special skills
· An entirely new game engine, codenamed “shoe_gazer”, written specifically to bring lead artist Steven Kimura’s drawings to life.
· 10+ unique levels representing human calamities such as The Titanic, Pompeii, and Mall Zombie Apocalypse?
· A minimum of space marines, unless you visit a space marine calamity