It’s almost that time of the year!
Why should you be excited about this? Well, why the heck shouldn’t you!?!?! Sharks effing RULE!!!! Team Jaws . This year Discovery Channel has more new programming for Shark Week than ever before, including an all-new nightly “Shark After Dark” talk-show with special guests (Every night, beginning August 4, at 11:00 pm EST).
But wait, there’s more:
- AIR JAWS: BEYOND THE BREACH – Sunday, August 4, at 8:00 pm EST
- Behind the Scenes look at all “Air Jaws” features
- MEGALODON: THE MONSTER SHARK LIVES (WT) – Sunday, August 4, at 9:00 pm EST
- Aww yeah, Megashark!
- RETURN OF JAWS – Monday, August 5, at 9:00 pm EST
- zomg – Shark-Cam!!!!
- VOODOO SHARKS – Monday, August 5, at 10:00 pm EST
- No, it’s not a new SyFy film – but it should be – it’s about Bull Sharks.
- I ESCAPED JAWS – Tuesday, August 6, at 9:00 pm EST
- Eep, real shark-attack footage – not reenactments
- SPAWN OF JAWS – Tuesday, August 6, at 10:00 pm EST
- Tracking the Great White breeding grounds
- TOP 10 SHARKDOWN – Wednesday, August 7, at 9:00 pm EST
- 10 wild, crazy, wacky sharks – like the Cookie Cutter shark
- GREAT WHITE SERIAL KILLER – Wednesday, August 7, at 10:00 pm EST
- Investigating a pair of Great White attacks off the coast of CA
- SHARKPOCALYPSE – Thursday, August 8, at 9:00 pm EST
- Examining a year of terrible shark attacks – the name alone merits viewing
- ALIEN SHARKS OF THE DEEP (WT) – Thursday, August 8, at 10:00 pm EST
- Deep-water sharks, like the Goblin and Megamouth are examined
- GREAT WHITE GAUNTLET – Friday, August 9, at 8:00 pm EST
- Following abalone divers off the coast of South Africa
Now please pardon me whilst I start planning my Shark Week decorating, baking, and tomfoolery. It’s like Christmas in August . . . WITH SHARKS!!! *flail*